Terms of music usage
Subscribing members can freely use the songs on this site for free on video sites, broadcasts, games, events, and other various occasions. Both personal and commercial use are possible.
No need to inquire about availability.
Below, all subscribers are referred to as users.
About usage range
- Regardless of commercial use, individuals or corporations, users can use sound sources for any production.
- The user can process the sound source (editing, effects, fade-in/out, etc.).
- Even after the release of the sound source on this site, the user can use the sound source based on this license only for the sound source downloaded from this site.
- For projects published during the subscription period, the music license will be covered forever even after the subscription ends.
However, after the subscription ends, the downloaded sound source cannot be used for new projects.
- Broadcast programs (television, radio, distribution)
- wedding movie
- Paid/free apps (iPhone, android, etc.)
When you subscribe, you receive the right to download any asset and integrate it into a project or production that combines sound and visual media (we call them "projects"). "Project" means a human-created project and does not include auto-generated projects.
If you are hired to create a project, your client is covered by your license and can use that project anywhere. You and your clients may publicly present and/or reproduce the Projects and distribute them through any existing means, including media, websites, platforms, social networks, video sharing sites, television or other data storage devices. increase.
This site is made for people who create videos. Therefore, an asset cannot be used as a stand-alone unit (for example, audio or video only) that is not part of a video. This means that you may not use, record, perform, publish, publish, copy, distribute in any way, transfer, share, sell or license the Assets in any way.
- Using music in productions or content that violates laws or is contrary to public order and morals
- Processing (sampling, etc.), arranging, remastering, remixing, singing, etc. of music to create "musical secondary works" using sound sources
- Uploading a video that uses the music itself as content without adding value Example: BGM for work, healing music, etc.
- Using music for products, works, applications, or other productions whose purpose is to play the music, or whose specifications have no function other than to play the sound source.
- Regardless of whether or not the name of the producer is displayed or a pseudonym is used, regardless of whether it is for profit or non-profit, distribution or sale of sound sources *Release on the Internet, distribution on media such as CDs, etc. , any method in which the end user can use only the music regardless of the form.
- Use in a state where end users can easily access and copy music data as audio files without conversion, etc.
- Public performance of the sound source, such as a live performance (including the publication of recordings or videos of the sound source being played)
- Creating, publishing, and selling musical scores for sound sources
- Use for purposes that damage the reputation or credibility of the composer/producer, or that are likely to damage it.
Being a subscriber and owning a license does not mean you own the copyright.
All rights reserved, whether edited or processed, by Black Cream Records.
Please note that it cannot be used when copyright transfer is necessary for crowdsourcing or client work .
- This site will not be held responsible for any trouble that may occur when using the contents of this site (music, website, etc.).
- This site does not take any responsibility for any damage caused by using the contents of this site (music, website, etc.).
- The content of this site (music, website, etc.) may be changed or deleted without prior notice.
- If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent possible under this Agreement, The validity of the provisions of this Agreement shall not be impeded.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- In the event of any dispute regarding this Agreement, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive agreed jurisdictional court of first instance.